Senior Symfony (3.x/4.x) Developers
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience in using Symfony 3.x/4.x is a must. You need to be very comfortable with creating a complete application using the Symfony framework and its components such as Controllers, Routes, Template Engines etc.
- Excellent knowledge in applying OOP concepts to design applications using PHP
- Good working knowledge of working with Relational DBMS such as MySQL/MariaDB
While it’s a must that you possess the skills to work with the aforementioned technologies, it would be a great advantage if you also have experience in working with the following tools/technologies:
- GIT version controlling (GitHub/BitBucket)
- Ability to configure CI/CD environments using Jenkins/TravisCI/PHPCI for PHP/Symfony project build and deployments